OVERVIEW – N-Dura Stenters
M&W began building stenters for the textile & plastic markets in 1920. When non-woven and technical webs entered the markets, M&W became the leader in servicing these applications requiring specialized stenters.
High Speed, High Pull, Robust Design, Energy Efﬁcient, Easily Maintained, Long Life, Un-matched Customer Service are synonymous with the Marshall & Williams name.
Since its beginning, M&W is well known for building stenters that are both robust and durable under the most adverse conditions. While running the fastest speeds with minimal energy consumption.
In 2000, M&W was acquired by Navis TubeTex. Navis TubeTex has continued an extensive and vigorous development of the M&W technology and brand.