TM-100 Open Width Compactor
The Navis ArrayTex TM-100 is a revolution in open width knit finishing. The machine is the culmination of extensive Engineering and Research efforts. Extensive uses of new materials and manufacturing techniques have produced a new machine that could not have even been produced just a few years ago. These engineering breakthroughs mean faster change over for fabric styles and higher quality while reducing running cost.
The machine will produce high quality outerwear and apparel knit fabrics with a softer hand, superior shrinkage control, width control, and yield control. An optional Automatic Width Control and Automatic Stitch Control devices are available for further ease of operation.
- Compaction Rates up to 25%
- The Tuff RollTM Technology
- Encapsulated Steam System
- Acculine Pneumatic System
- Third Generation Oil Heating system
- Working Width up to 2540 mm (100 inches)
- Machine Speed 0-60 m/min (0-65 yd/min)
- Steam Required 90 kg/hr (200 lb/hr)
- Power Required 30 kw/hr Air Required 5.5 BA