The Master-Nit Relax Conveyor Dryer for tubular and open-width fabrics is the right size for the right job. The Master-Nit Dryer is a true 3 active pass dryer and carries the fabric without tension between two belts on each pass through the dryer. Each pass is active, meaning that the fabric is exposed to a consistent airflow across the full width during every pass.
The Master-Nit provides a tremendous amount of flexibility with respect to it’s overfeed capabilities. Overfeed from the entry to the first pass can be adjusted while the machine is in operation. Additional overfeed can be set up between each pass to so that both shrinkage and drying efficiency can be maximized. Depending on configuration, the Master-Nit Dryer attains production levels of 3 to 20 tons per day.
- Standard belt width 102″ (2,600 mm), working width 98″ (2,500 mm)
- Heating options: Steam Heat Exchanger, Thermal Oil Heat Exchanger or Gas Burner
- More uniform airflow to maximize full width of dryer and production capacity
- Manual lint belt cleaning system
- AC inverter circulation fans – allows reduction of air flow and electricity for lighter fabrics and reduced energy consumption.