Requisition Id: SC-Manager
Business Unit: Corporate Engineering
Location: Lexington, NC, US, 27292
Navis TubeTex is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Manager to lead the company’s manufacturing team to achieve production goals and maximize customer satisfaction. The Manufacturing Manager will direct and support all plant functions including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, machine testing, shipping and receiving, and warehousing.
Make an Impact
If you are seeking a position where you put your skills to use in a small company and make a big impact on the global market, we want you on our team! Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today.
Pay, benefits and more.
For this position, we offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Duties and Job Responsibilities:
The Manufacturing Manager will direct and support all plant functions including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, machine testing, shipping and receiving, and warehousing.
- Direct the daily activities of plant team members, prioritizing projects to best meet customer needs.
- Maintain production schedule and ensure that it reflects available capacity.
- Innovate and improve existing practices and procedures, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Utilize company’s Visual ERP system as vital tool to manage production.
- Collaborate with planning and purchasing personnel to ensure material availability for efficient production.
- Work with engineering to problem solve technical issues, develop new products, and improve existing designs.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, safe, and environmentally compliant work environment. Assure necessary safety training of employees.
- Work with HR Manager to recruit, hire and onboard new staff.
Requirements and skill set
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business, engineering or relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years experience in production management.
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel. Experience with manufacturing MRP systems a plus.
- Good problem solver with the ability to analyze data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*Navis Tubetex is an Equal Opportunity Employer*