Requisition Id: CS-M20180612
Business Unit: Corporate Sales
Location: Lexington, NC, US, 27292
Navis Tubetex supports a team that is motivated to bring advanced technology to the web handling & converting industries (plastics, paper, non-wovens, textiles). As we continue to grow, Navis Tubetex is seeking an experienced professional outside Sales Manager to join our dynamic organization.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Highly prefer 3-5 years` sales experience in capital equipment, consultative sales strategies
- Highly prefer 4 Year college degree
- Achieve sales targets and develop new business through effective selling to new and or existing clients.
- Ability to develop and grow business relationships with customers
- Ability to determine decision makers in business
- Prospect for leads and build sales pipeline, through cold-calling, market analysis, research and customer engagement.
- Identify and participate in relevant domestic & international trade shows
- Must be self-motivated and driven with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Computer literacy – must possess working knowledge of MS Office (proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and be familiar with CRM systems.
Make an Impact
If you are seeking a position with significant responsibilities within a small company, where you can make a big impact, we want you on our team! Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Pay, benefits and more.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) with company match. Salary + incentive commissions (with a generous travel allowance) Travel requirement (75%) – The position is for North America Sales but some International travel is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*Navis Tubetex is an Equal Opportunity Employer*