Requisition Id: OPS-PM
Business Unit: Corporate Operations
Location: Lexington, NC, US, 27292
Navis TubeTex is currently seeking an experienced Plant Manager to lead the company’s manufacturing team to achieve production goals and maximize customer satisfaction. The Plant Manager will direct and support all plant functions including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, machine testing, shipping and receiving, and warehousing.
Make an Impact
If you are seeking a position with significant responsibilities within a small company where you can make a big impact, we have an opportunity for you! Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today.
Pay, benefits and more.
For this position, we offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Duties and Job Responsibilities:
The Plant Manager will direct and support all plant functions including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, machine testing, shipping and receiving, and warehousing:
- Direct the daily activities of plant team members, prioritizing projects to best meet customer needs.
- Maintain production schedule and ensure that it reflects available capacity.
- Innovate and improve existing practices and procedures, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Utilize company’s Visual ERP system as vital tool to manage production.
- Collaborate with planning and purchasing personnel to ensure material availability for efficient production.
- Work with engineering to problem solve technical issues, develop new products, and improve existing designs.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, safe, and environmentally compliant work environment. Assure necessary safety training of employees.
- Work with HR Manager to recruit, hire and onboard new staff.
Requirements and skill set
- Bachelors degree in operations management, business, or engineering preferred.
- 5-7 years experience in plant management.
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel. Experience with manufacturing MRP systems a plus.
- Good problem solver with the ability to analyze data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*Navis Tubetex is an Equal Opportunity Employer*